I’m slowing becoming a gadget princess! It’s the beauty of “buy now, pay July 2010”. This is DEFINITELY my last gadget purchase of the year!I got a Nintendo Wii yesterday with Wii Sports included. I also bought Animal Crossing: City Folk, but that doesn’t arrive until Thursday. Wii Sports is FUN! But it really DOES give you a workout! There are several sports to play: 10 pin bowling, tennis, baseball, golf and boxing. The bowling is fun. I started on that first. Then I attached the numchuck to the Wii remote and tried boxing. Man, that WAS a workout! I was getting right into it and was buffed out. I lost my first fight – I was KO’ed. Em says to me “let me have a go?” and handed over the equipment to her. She floored her opponent in seconds!!! I played tennis and that was pretty hard as well. Then I played golf last night. My arms are KILLING me this morning! I can hardly move them! I can see that I’ll get good exercise from it. I’m really, really loving it so far 🙂
(I got this from Facebook. Too much fun to do to just put on my FB profile)DIRECTIONS:
– Go to Google image search.
– Type in your answer to each question.
– Choose a picture (text/word pictures are for cheaters)
– Use this website ( http://bighugelabs.com/fli<wbr>ckr/mosaic.php ) to make your collage.
– Save the image for use in this note.
– Post and tag your friends. QUESTIONS:l
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What is your home town?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. What is your favourite film?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
This is a picture of the word my computer opponent decided to put on the board whilst playing against them on my Scrabble game for Nintendo DS.